Friday, August 01, 2008

Carl Finley of Finley Engineering Co.

I want to let Mr. Finley know that I do not have any negative feelings about him over this. Mr. Finley retired years ago and my memories of him are positive in nature. He was a tall, impressive man with a deep voice that I can hear in my memory, even now. I liked Carl and he influenced me in ways to better things. He and Charlie Orrell were like big brothers in a distant sort of way. I always wanted to pay Carl a short visit and never did get it done and the purpose of the visit was just to say to him "Thank you for changing the course of my life by employing me back in 1978." " I have experienced so many things, met so many people, have so many photos, memories, friendships, and it is because of being invited to participate in your business." I miss dearly what I used to do and am sad that injustice has remained an injustice as I was forced out of a position that was so much more than just a job function----it was a part of the fabric of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home